Sunday, April 6, 2008

StumbleUpon

Fun Freebie Friday (On Sunday)

I was having some wonkiness with my computer & internet connection the last 2 days so I didn't get this up on Friday. Sorry!

To get this week's freebie, you have to download the Digitals newsletter. Believe me, it's worth it. There's lots of great stuff in it, including 11 freebies! Click here to get the newsletter.

Here's the freebie I'm offering in the newsletter:


===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Fun Stuff
Every Friday I try to share a few sites that I have found that offer up some kind of fun waste of time, cuz everyone needs a little fun.

The first one you might have seen already. It seems to have been around a while. But just in case you haven't seen it yet, I thought I'd share. The application at jacksonpollock.org lets you create a work of art similar to the works of painter Jackson Pollock.



Another nifty time waster is the ascii-o-matic. You can upload an image & turn it into ASCII or little squares. I chose the squares and used it for my Blogger photo.





===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Here's today's HSMS picture of today. Sundays are Show Off Sundays at HSMS, so I ran out to one of our flower beds & took this photo of a little fairy statue we have.

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely! Just catching up again with HS:MS

Sue said...

First time I have been here :-)

Great blog and loving the lil fairy statue :-)

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

Love the template! Thanks so much for sharing!

Leigh said...

Love your photo and great template, too!

Angela said...

What a beautiful thing to have in your garden.

AfriDigiDiva said...

Beautiful template Heather. Thank you for sharing it with us.

The Mini Mum said...

I love that little fairy statue! And thanks for the template :o)

sanchesginger@gmail.com said...

Fun Freebie day is nice day-off, because I like to create many things thanks to your motivation ans inspiring notes. I think, that this small angel statue looks wonderful and beauty. Nevertheless, research paper services helps me with creating too. Thanks for photos.