Monday, April 7, 2008

StumbleUpon

$1 Alphas - One Day Only!

I'm having a great sale today on all my alphas. All of them are $1.00. That's 50% off! They can also be used for S4O. Click here to see all the alphas I have available.



--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--

Here's today's HSMS photo. Moss - A low growing, spore producing plant with no roots that grows in damp conditions. Unfortunately, we have that in abundance in our backyard due to my mother's excessive watering. We also have mosquitoes in abundance in the summer time, but that's another story.

12 comments:

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Great alpha's! Love the rusty one especially!

Neat photo too!

Have a great Monday!

Zoe said...

Great photo, love the frog!

Aubrey Harns said...

Great shot - love the moss on the bricks!
Aubrey

Hazel said...

I love this shot!

Sue said...

Fun shot :-) Love the green frog and your rather tongue in cheek comment about your Mum :-)

I only use a compact camera and so does Zoe, (I think) :-) Wouldn't know where to start with those fancy cameras!

Sue :-)

AfriDigiDiva said...

Heather, that's a really cool photo. You torally rock!

Unknown said...

Great moss pic.

pokettiger said...

Love the bright green moss. The frog adds a fun touch too.

Diana said...

Oh what a great effect with the mossy frog and the moss. Are you new to HS:MS or have I just missed you? If you are new then welcome!
love Di

All of my Todays said...

Cute Frog. x

20Birds said...

what a cool photo!
!

sanchesginger@gmail.com said...

The alphas for 1$ is exactly what I need for a long time. Maybe this sell condition will be back soon. Anyway your new HSMS with frog quite beautiful and sunny. You can find many garden's decoration herepaper editing service - edit-ing.services. Thanks for nice post.