Thursday, April 3, 2008

StumbleUpon

Guest hostess @ Digitals Blog - HSMS photo of the day

From April 5th - 11th please join me over @ Digitals Blog where I will be the guest designer hostess. I have some special surprises in mind so be sure to stop by!
---------------------
I missed yesterday's HSMS photo prompt due to Logan being home with an earache. Not fun. So here's today's: Pen - An instrument, filled with ink for writing or drawing
Yes, it is a Peeps pen & yes, it is mine :0) I got it last year on clearance after Easter the same time I got this cup.

9 comments:

Melanie said...

I´m so sorry.. I don´t understand the english language that much... And I´m not quite sure, that I understand your text! But the pen looks funny and I love your blogdesign ;-) :)

Have a nice day!

Melanie

AfriDigiDiva said...

Congrats on being the guesst hostess! Love the pen, Heather!

Juliana said...

What a pretty pen! Wondering what HSMS photo prompt is - sounds interesting! Off to Google it.

Aubrey Harns said...

Fun shot!
Aubrey

Lisa Joy said...

Congrats on being a guest hostess.
Cool pan

Unknown said...

Great pen pic - I missed HSMS today.

Miranda Barten said...

Good luck being the guest hostess!

JACKIE M said...

Great fluffy pen shot!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

What a darling pen! I want one! Do they have one with a purple peep? LOL

Too cute!

Have a great day!