Thursday, April 17, 2008

StumbleUpon

My Confession

The time has come, I need to spill my dirty little secret. It may come a shock to some of you, but here goes... I like, no I love, NASCAR. I know, I know. If you told me a few years ago that I'd be watching cars drive around in circles for hours, I wouldn't have believed you. It's my son's fault. He got us into it. It all started when he fell in love with the Disney Cars movie. But seriously, NASCAR is very exciting. Lots of races are won by only a few inches. Cars go flying and flipping and crashing and the guys don't get hurt. It can really get your blood pumping. And speaking of getting your blood pumping, I need to show the 4 most compelling reasons for watching NASCAR. (don't tell hubby about this)

Dale Earnhardt Jr. (my favorite driver)


Carl Edwards



Jamie McMurray


Kasey Kahne


If these reasons aren't enough to convince you, then nothing is. ;0)

=========================
HSMS photo for today
Repeat - Say, do or show the same thing again or form a pattern.



Don't forget to come back tomorrow cuz it's Fun Freebie Friday!!!

9 comments:

AfriDigiDiva said...

Gurl, you are not alone! Do you want me to blog about it? I can tell you about my Sunday afternoons. I pretend that I'm enduring it so that I can spend time with hubby but I really want him to leave the room so that he won't see me drool.

All That Chit Chat said...

As for the NASCAR thing, I'd better not comment.

But I can say... Nice blog you've got here. Really cute designs!

Zoe said...

Great repeat shot - nice and bright! and I can totally see why you like watching those chaps!! x

Char said...

ROFLOL about the four great reasons to watch Nascar. I'm not sure that's enough for me - the noise of racing gets to me for some reason. Such a funny confession...

Victoria said...

I have a BIL that is an avid fan. We always tease him if he leaves the room and tell him he missed an awesome crash.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Hazel said...

Great idea

movefearlessly said...

this is too funny - my best friend is a NASCAR FREAK - and "Lil E" is her favorite driver. i laughed out loud when i read your post!!

ChrissyW said...

LOLOL - what a fun post - great pics - :) will check back for freebie friday!!!! (stopped in from DST blog train)

Debs said...

lol your funny! i expected well respectable with that drum roll!! :D
well just one of those four reasons have sold me....!!! :) :) I love these well kept dirty little secrets!! hehehe
gorgeous stuff u got here...am luvin them all! debsx