Monday, March 31, 2008

StumbleUpon

April Challenge & HSMS Photo

I've posted April's Me, My & Mine Challenge. This month's challenge, is to create a LO about your favorite season. What do you like about it? What kinds of things do you do during that time of year? etc.

For more info click here.
When you complete your LO post a link to to the thread you will receive the mini kit below.

April Digital Scrapbooking Challenge

---------------------------------
Today's photo prompt at HSMS is Bubble - A thin sphere of liquid enclosing air. Here's a photo of one of my most hated household chores, dish washing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl i can't STAND washing dishes either! It's a total chore and pima! Thank God for dishwashers !!!!

Tammy said...

I would much rather clean up after a mean then cook it. Too many decisions on what to eat. Cleaning up, no thought in it what so ever. Just wash those bad boys. Better yet, lets go out for dinner!!

Char said...

love your bubble photo - I need to go make a few of those in my sink today... maybe later! :-)

All of my Todays said...

Great take on todays word. x

DawnMarch said...

Love your bubble photo! Great idea!

Angela said...

Oh yes, I'm with you there. No dishwasher in my house either :-(

Great picture for bubble.